PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fracture of a malleolus at the child

zoludev
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon,

Help or Assist to understand please, a situation following. Mine daughters 4,5 years. On Saturday 19.07. Have noticed, that at walking the daughter unnaturally puts right to stop inside, on Sunday 20.07. - she has started to limp on the right leg or foot, on Monday to complain of a pain in stop at walking. We have addressed in a fracture clinic where us have directed on a roentgen. On Tuesday 22.07. On results of a roentgen has been diagnosed - fracture of an external malleolus on the right leg or foot. The gypsum has been imposed - any bandage have moistened with water have made type polusapog without top and primotali it or him to a leg or foot. Tomorrow to the doctor of a fracture clinic on reception. Whether prompt please the doctor could be mistaken in the diagnosis because the child has come to hospital, even skipping on the legs or foots, and its or his daddy back in a gypsum has carried away? How should pass or take place treatment at such fracture? What it is necessary to do or make now, and what after putting off or taking out of a gypsum that there were no consequences, in fact for the girl it is the extremely important? I in a panic, with gratitude shall accept any advice or councils.

fancy
To all your questions it is ready to respond on internal consultation though the first impression develops, that the diagnosis is incorrect...

Can call to me on bodies 728-12-87

DN2003
On Thursday 24.07. We since morning were at the doctor and have been pleasantly surprised - it has appeared, that after a consultation with manager. By unit it has been solved, that fracture is not present - only a stretching of ligaments or cords. However a gypsum have decided to leave for a week - just in case. Now to the doctor to go 31.07. On next Thursday - to remove or take out a gypsum and then smooth rising of loads on a leg or foot within 2-4 weeks. I hope all will be normal. Many thanks also excuse, that not at once I respond, access to the Internet happens only fragmentary.

Marisha