PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question on tactics of treatment of hygromas.

Vikkkkkkkkkka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, colleagues!

I address to you, as to experts, with a high probability met with a similar problem.

About 2 years ago I on the back party or side of a wrist in a proximal department of 2-nd metacarpal bone had a spherical education, rigid, motionless, practically painless at a palpation.

Increasing gradually or Being gradually enlarged in sizes, education has got a kind enough unpleasant, acting above a surface of a skin of defect.

Our traumatologists even without R- have told or said, what is it a hygroma, but to delete have refused, motivating with that after excision occurrence of plural relapses is possible or probable.

Someone can share experience? What the probability of occurrence retsedivov, whether is sense, for example, punktirovat a hygroma or razdavlivat it or her?

Olenka
There are methods of a compression failure, a puncturatio, and operation - sections and excisions of a hygroma.

At conservative treatment probability of relapse approximately 70 %, at operative - approximately 20.

Digits very approximate.

Bahtyar
Thanks for the information.

Where it is possible to esteem more in detail?

kaim in the image correlates percent or interest of relapse with a method of treatment?

Compression failure and puncture - conservative methods? Excising or coretraction, obviously, operative?

jana
On last three questions - Yes

Where to esteem - I think, in the textbook or in a management or manual.

dwarf
The opportunity of relapse depends on skill of the orthopedist (operator)!!!

Serj
For a puncture any special skills are necessary?:confused:

Polyanka
With 2000 it do not absolutely agree.

Klinfarmu - Yes.

Civic
Personally I prefer to be limited to conversation with sick and long observation over hygromas (sinovialnymi ganglionami on mezhd. Nosologies). The matter is that they disappear spontaneously or ritsidivirujut after any kind of treatment almost with identical frequency. Hygromas usually do not increase or are not enlarged, if the patient has enough endurance or quotation to not knead or mass them. After operative treatment recurrent hygromas often become morbid and the problem from minimal addresses in seryoznuju. Interesting treatment is applied by my colleague, the native of Brazil. By the way, very good medical school. He (and I not by its or his example) stitches time a hygroma a thick silk string, squeeze out contents of a hygroma outside after igolnym a puncture and fastens a string above a hygroma, having put in pawn under the site for squeezing the become empty cavity a small gauze wad. Every day the string is untied, to be spent processing of a place by an antiseptic (iodine), the string flinchs forward and back and during this moment acts and still more a few rests of contents of a hygroma. Such procedures repeat daily approximately 6-7 days and it before occurrence of the first drop of pus. Then the string is taken, the place is processed by an iodine and treated by a dry aseptic bandage. Relapses really it is not observed, since a short of treatment in general sklerozirovat a cavity of a hygroma. A method simple and free from complications.

J.Vosk

IceMaN
I supplement the previous report. Hygromas appear usually as a result of extreme fiz loads, sometimes disposable effort and sometimes as a result of collecting *quot; O?Oaoa??n*quot; (fatigue) tissues. Anatomically the hygroma is a hernia of internal environments suhozhilnogo vaginas through *quot; OON??Oo??N*quot; usually strong external. In a hernial bag is sinovialnaja a liquid. Circulation of this liquid with a cavity suhozhilnogo vaginas through a narrow neck of a hernia bad, therefore being a hernial blister or bleb sinovialnaja a liquid gradually gets denser and is found in a hygroma in the form of dense to a vein. Why these anatomic details are important?

1. The hygroma does not grow and does not cause or cause a pain, since fiz. Pressure her and in suhozhilnom a vagina are peer.

2. The cavity of a hernia often skleroziruet and a hygroma spontaneously disappears.

3. For successful operation it is not enough to excise a hygroma. It is necessary to open a cavity of a hygroma and to find an aperture in suhozh. A vagina. It or he should be taken in tightly, *quot; o?a?anO*quot; edges or territories, similarly to ushivaniju an inguinal hernia. Otherwise relapse of the excised hygroma is guaranteed. After excising or coretraction it is important to provide an immobilization of area of operation for 8-10 days for a qualitative primary adhesion of an aperture.

I.Vosk

Andris
In su- therapies application of seeds on a point of conformity to a hygroma is applied. A choice of system of conformity - business of the expert, though, basically, the most known - standard system and nek. dr. - for a long time are published.

If the expert of higher level to eliminate or erase;remove a hygroma it is possible by means of needles, approximately under such scheme or plan: 1. To enter into a meridian of -dryness 2. To stimulate dryness and a cold, to brake heat and humidity. 3. A control needle - intensifying of dryness on a meridian of a brain. Sklerozirovanie hygromas in etoi a case it is practically guaranteed.

Vadim777
At me the hygroma too was formed. Doctors all over again have accepted it or her for a chondroma, probably attributes are similar. Have told or said what to cut out and what or image it or her to disturb it is not advised. I do not know, as to think, it would not be desirable to live with her, yes idostavljaet inconveniences (on an elbow of the right arm or hand is). Independently razdavlivat as here advise, I am afraid... Have However, advised dry heat. I impose compresses with the Indian onion. Whether zna will help or assist..

Arminum
Optimum way of treatment of hygromas (as well as cysts Bekera) - punktirovat a cyst (hygroma) and to enter cyclophosphamide (I recommend only import proizvodstva-Cytoxanum, endoksan, etc.), to impose plaster longetu for 7-10 days.

Resections of hygromas recur more in 60 % of cases, and so-called *quot; Oa?nao??oa??N*quot; - an antiquity.

The well-wisher
Can will listen to the surgeon???

Hygromas leave by OPERATION and do not come back any more... Five years is a sufficient observation???

If yes...