PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skalioz

GUlchexra
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors!

I am sorry, if such question already was (could not find).

The patient, the American, 62 years, a trade the scientist, job basically sedentary. At mature enough age strong dorsodynias have begun, could not even move weeks, have been found out small skalioz, doctors have told or said, that anything to help or assist it is impossible. Independently sick has left on exercises in an exercise room and attacks became less often and not such morbid. Now the patient reads lectures, after 4 hours of lectures, cannot step without a pain into legs or foots in the evening, massage with peanut butter or oil of soles helps or assists. Recently after detection not the physician, that one leg or foot is shorter another on 8-9 mm, it or this nemedika had an idea to correct a difference in length of legs or foots orthopedic footwear. The patient speaks, that onychalgias from an arthritis, the unwillingness to go to the doctor explains so: *quot; As though worse not iU?*quot;. Please, respond, whether it is necessary to take steps on visiting the orthopedist.

Yours faithfully, the Face.

Tolsya
Dear doctors!

Please, respond, whether it is necessary to take steps on visiting the orthopedist.

Yours faithfully, the Face.

Yes it is necessary

_PA
Kohl was going to the international consultation I shall join opinion of the colleague - it is necessary to go to the orthopedist.

Those diagnoses which you try korrigirovat and steps which you undertake - not absolutely correct.

The scoliosis is a diagnosis young.

Edward12
Dear doctor Polonsky and Alexander Aleksandrovich!

Thanks you big for answers. 2 years ago we were with the husband in Russia, in Moscow a fare only midday, but have visited or attended one of new clinics. The husband believing only in scientific long experiment, having read through a site of this clinic, me has told or said: *quot; Those operations on eyes, that does or makes now the West, actually opening of Russian (in my opinion laser) *quot;. There to him have advised something to change in its or his exercises, he has started to change only in 6-8 months and is very cautious, and now speaks, that has correctly made, that has changed. It I wish to explain my subsequent words. Alexander Aleksandrovich, I prochla a website that is specified under your signature. Unequivocally, the husband for what will not do or make operation on elongation of a leg or foot, but whether you speak in English, whether it will be possible to receive your consultation? We should be in Russia again in some months if again there will be no something unforeseen (tickets 2 times) varied already.

Yours faithfully the Face.

Oleg P
Whether you speak in English, whether it will be possible to receive your consultation? We should be in Russia again in some months if again there will be no something unforeseen (tickets 2 times) varied already.

1. Fluently I do not talk, but with it or this a problem we shall solve.

2. If to talk about surgical and nonsurgical treatment of diseases of a backbone I do not consider or count myself the greater or big expert in this area. But I can recommend more advanced colleagues.

Sergey Gennade
Dear doctors Polonsky and Alexander Aleksandrovich!

Allow to thank you again for answers. I have told to the husband about your responses, he is rather grateful to you and has told or said to me, that it is necessary to go to the doctor. Even has told or said, that he very much likes last doctor to whom I have addressed in occasion of an inflammation of a tendon of an arm or a hand (to this day go with propolisnoj a cloth, I delay operation) and is possible or probable he or itself will look or see or will recommend someone from colleagues (not loshchenyj, did not finish any best school, poor offis, but the clear head and fair).

Alexander Aleksandrovich! My husband on a sort of the activity has been compelled or forced to get acquainted with Russian technologies and he spoke me: *quot; I was always amazed talent of Russian as they not having our technologies always found a way out from ??N??n*quot;. It seems to me, what is it not only in technics or technical equipment, and in medicine too. Therefore I am very grateful to you for the offer of the help, I so think, that as the backbone is bent, any advice or council of the professional will be very much and very much tsenen, a curvature small and I do not think, that the husband will agree on operation even in the best clinic, and to live, having references of professionals, with a sore it is much easier. When we will have a precise plan of travel, allow me then again with you to communicate, that already precisely all has been painted as on hours.

Once again many thanks for responses and participation.