PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fracture of a malleolus

RayBaxter85
01.09.2004, 19:30
One week ago has broken a malleolus. The diagnosis: the closed fracture of a ?/malleolus without shift. Today was in an out-patient department, the surgeon has told or said, that it is necessary to load a leg or foot, to go not with crutches, and with a cane, differently a leg or foot not srastetsja.

To attack a leg or foot I am afraid, and it is sick.

Whether the rights my doctor?

cjdtncrfz
One week ago has broken a malleolus. The diagnosis: the closed fracture of a ?/malleolus without shift. Today was in an out-patient department, the surgeon has told or said, that it is necessary to load a leg or foot, to go not with crutches, and with a cane, differently a leg or foot not srastetsja.

To attack a leg or foot I am afraid, and it is sick.

Whether the rights my doctor?

Such fractures as a rule, grow together in any case

To go to you it is possible

But through a pain it be no point

Go within the limits of a pain

str_70
Forgive or Excuse, the closed fracture of a ? \malleolus without shift demands an immobilization plaster longetoj for 4-6 weeks. Perhaps you not so have understood? And, whether or a question on that it is possible to go in a gypsum? It is possible, and why would be not present? Still physiotherapy exercises to do or make it is useful...

Fracture srastetsja in any case.

To exhaust with pains senbja it is not necessary. The question on an immobilization - is solved the doctor individually.

OGG
And what fractures of a malleolus do not require an immobilization?

TSGGF
And what fractures of a malleolus do not require an immobilization?

Has reflected...

Also has understood, that I can not explain on fingers.

Show a picture - I shall tell or say.

KSergV
Well as much pictures you will not hang up!:) Is shemka...

Voronkova
There is a developed or unwrapped scheme or plan of everything, imho, kinds of fractures. I, to tell the truth, not so have understood a primary question. It seemed to me, that the doctor has advised to go without a gypsum.

Nektarina
It seemed to me, that the doctor has advised to go without a gypsum.

I think, no

The doctor in a gypsum has advised to go

CheZka
There is a developed or unwrapped scheme or plan of everything, imho, kinds of fractures. I, to tell the truth, not so have understood a primary question. It seemed to me, that the doctor has advised to go without a gypsum.

Far not always the isolated fractures of a fibular bone (and an external malleolus in particular) require a plaster immobilization.

I do not see sense to fix nadsindesmoznye fractures, in some cases - and chrezsindesmoznye.