PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sharp pains in the field of coccyx

pda1989
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! To me of 25 years. Here 9 months after long sitting on a firm surface I have sharp pains in coccyx at vstavanii: (I till now cannot understand that became the reason of it or this. In the childhood (in 10 years) I have fallen to coccyx, and more I do not remember any traumas. Went to the surgeon, have put the complex or difficult not uttered diagnosis, has done 5 sessions of ultrasound and has spent on drink a preparation *quot; uN?NiON?*quot;. Result the same: pains have remained: (

Very much I ask advice or council of the professional, to what doctor and where me to address for more detailed consultation. In advance thanks.

Miss
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, Katya! I certainly not the professional, but can advise from own experience. I had pains in the field of coccyx and a lumbar department earlier. I was excruciated from these pains. Through familiar I have learned or have found out what help or assist me can in the osteopathic center. I have passed or have taken place treatment and pains have disappeared, though I on what not raschityval. Therefore I not according to any people, and from own experience advise you to address to the doctor-. I went in evpropejsky the osteopathic center on Engelsa 27, really professionals there work. Also it is possible to call them 552-97-56. Success!