PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Illness or Disease SHljattera.

Boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Recently on one of forums I have written the report:

Once, going in the morning from the house on a ladder, I have felt a pain in kolenjah at each step downwards, a pain not strong, but it is unpleasant. I have thought, that will pass or take place, but next day all has repeated. In the evening I have decided to play in football with friends, but the pain in kolenjah prevented to play. Somewhere in 3-4 days after 1 hurt I has gone on a summer residence, there a pain in kolenjah prevented to work. I have noticed, that if to sit down few times - painfully, but then the pain ceases, and I could squat easy without a pain. Next day, after a summer residence I have risen and did or made charging or charge, usilenno kneading legs or foots (twisted knees, went and t.d). Has then decided to play in football with friends. Pains almost were not! I have easy lost in football in general without a pain (hurted or was ill;was sick only in the first minutes 15) but when came back home on a ladder, a pain have again appeared and was sick to go upwards. The pain sometimes arises, when I simply go on road, on a floor. To me only 14 years, and I quickly enough grow. Whether there can be it because of age? I weigh it is not enough, and legs or foots, it is possible to tell or say *quot; O?oUN*quot;, t.e where knees they go to other party or side. All time was not played with football in a hall, t.k after that knees, legs or foots almost always hurted or were ill;were sick. What to do or make? Whether it is possible to do or make special charging or charge for legs or foots? If yes, what? Whether Necessarily to go to the doctor? If yes, where treatment in Moscow is better to go on inspection?

Has forgotten to tell or say, that only the right knee now hurts, and both right at the beginning if I am not mistaken hurted or were ill;were sick. (I precisely do not remember)

To me have told or said, what is it illness or disease SHljattera, have advised to address to the doctor, but I have not gone to it or him;them, t.k the pain has stopped, has now passed or has now taken place about one month-two, the pain does not disturb, whether it is possible for me to go in for sports? (to play football, to lift a load on trenazhore, to jump and t.d), up to this report I did or made all this, the pain was not.

Thankful in advance for the answer.

And more a question (excuse if was mistaken section): I very thin and if to look sideways at me stick out scapulas, very ugly, it is normal?

Sarah
Under the order from the extremity or end

Sticking out scapulas it not that that is very bad, but this disturbance of a posture

Because of disturbance of a posture, you can incorrectly settle down in space, thus overloading knees, and they at you and so not so correct. obsledovatsmja at doctors it is necessary, for the further references depend on results of inspection on sports. In fact in kolenjah there are different congenital situations and thus is valid not perenagruzhatsja better. Illness or disease SHlattera is put only after inspection, differently it or her will not put

Dare and search for serious clinic for many private soldiers spetsialitsja should not and do not know some pathology in knee joints

Can what to advise

You where live?

mjk
Many thanks for the answer.

Sticking out scapulas it not that that is very bad, but this disturbance of a posture

Because of disturbance of a posture, you can incorrectly settle down in space, thus overloading knees, and they at you and so not so correct.

Yes, I have still forgotten to tell or say, that in kolenjah legs or foots are very strongly bent and go to other party or side, from a body. (such at mine the daddy, but less vyrozhenno) And it it is possible to correct?

And how a posture it is possible ispravt?

obsledovatsmja at doctors it is necessary, for the further references depend on results of inspection on sports

Well I, unfortunately, am not engaged in sports: (

Dare and search for serious clinic for many private soldiers spetsialitsja should not and do not know some pathology in knee joints

Can what to advise

You where live?

In blizhajshchem podmoskove, is closer to underground Novogireevo.

Legress
Posture correct by means of physiotherapy exercises

It can be organized in any out-patient department

You are engaged in sports, so play football, let and ljubitelski. It already sports for your loads and traumas it is not less than at professionals

To survey knees it is possible for example in the first diagnostic center of Moscow. There in them is engaged stepanchenko andrej petrovich t. 9170726 or 3304329. send the regards to him, he by the way very much likes to study or investigate and well knows hereditary problems in knee joints

Write

Up to fast

r. Hares

Toros
Zaitsev, huge to you thanks!

tatusja
Question to doctor Zajtsevu.

Illness or Disease SHlattera

Where you would advise will be treated from this boleni. My daughter (11 years) suffers from pains in kolenjah. The diagnosis have confirmed in a children's out-patient department. Have appointed or nominated LFK and Fizioprotsedury. The doctor on LFK has told or said, that at it or her skalioz and consequently we have received such illness or disease. It would be desirable to consult with the expert. But I do not know where to go.

Thanks.

natasha
Question to doctor Zajtsevu.

Illness or Disease SHlattera

Where you would advise will be treated from this boleni. My daughter (11 years) suffers from pains in kolenjah. The diagnosis have confirmed in a children's out-patient department. Have appointed or nominated LFK and Fizioprotsedury. The doctor on LFK has told or said, that at it or her skalioz and consequently we have received such illness or disease. It would be desirable to consult with the expert. But I do not know where to go.

Thanks.

Anything, what I respond?

If want prochtite is not present-ignore.

How the DIAGNOSIS/ROENTGEN, isotope research is established or installed?/

-illness SHLATTER in general that does not concern to disease of a knee joint, t.k.izmenenija are in the top third of tuberosity of a tibial bone, outside of a joint, in a zone of body height of a bone.

-if the doctor has told or said, that illness or disease/as you govorite/because of a scoliosis he has told or said nonsense.

-well and where vmoskve TO be treated, the DOCTOR of HARES WILL tell or say.

Helli25
In occasion of disease (let will be SHljattera) knee joint and scoliosis at the child you can address in 19-th children's orthopedic hospital.

Xenia
Illness or Disease SHLATTER in general that does not concern to disease of a knee joint, t.k.izmenenija are in the top third of tuberosity of a tibial bone, outside of a joint, in a zone of body height of a bone.

Doctor Polonsky, forgive or excuse:)

But you and know, what for and when we simplify conversation with patients

By the way, the tuberosity of a tibial bone has top/average, nizhnjuju/third?

Shura
The diagnosis have confirmed in a children's out-patient department

I too wish to specify, how the diagnosis only safely to know about what we proved to be true speak and is detailed to you to respond

janik
Doctor Polonsky, forgive or excuse:)

But you and know, what for and when we simplify conversation with patients

By the way, the tuberosity of a tibial bone has top/average, nizhnjuju/third?

Certainly, but the ZONE of BODY HEIGHT, is in the top third-metaphysis, and there localization of changes, that, undoubtedly, you know.

The short has put, on mine that the diagnosis on segldnjashny day is not confirmed by any objective researches.

Therefore we do not know authentically about the changes which are probably available and in a knee joint.

Therefore conversation on treatment, before data acquisition of objective research, prezhdevremen.

Nadjusha
Still as it agree

sev
I too wish to specify, how the diagnosis only safely to know about what we proved to be true speak and is detailed to you to respond

Many thanks for the answer.

We did or made a picture (rentgent). There are small outgrowths under kolenkoj, they bolezneny. It has begun in August, 2004.

Filipppova
In occasion of disease (let will be SHljattera) knee joint and scoliosis at the child you can address in 19-th children's orthopedic hospital.

Many thanks for advice or council.

Let's try or taste.

domestos
After the reference of a moderator, probably, is not present sense now to recommend something or something else, in fact mum has decided to try to address there

I shall wait for reports from marii vladimirovny