PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Apparatus Illizarova: help or assist!!!

MarinaB
01.09.2004, 19:30
1,5 year ago as a result of accident my brother (31 year) had a complex or difficult open fracture of an anticnemion. Passed or took place with apparatus Illizarova about 5-6 months. A bone not sroslas, the nearthrosis was formed. In June of the last year the apparatus have removed or have taken off, have spent operation (bones have again broken) and have put the apparatus back. Once a month did or made a roentgen. Spoke, that all goes not bad. Has now passed or has now taken place already almost 10 (!) months. Yesterday have made US and a roentgen. As a result the same diagnosis - a nearthrosis. What to do or make yet do not speak. Consultation that should be made in such cases why the bone in any way does not grow together is urgently necessary and than all this threatens. Of one more operation with lomaniem bones I am afraid neither the brother, nor we, its or his native, we shall not sustain. Many thanks to you.

darya-anisimova
In this situation internal consultation to not manage.

Can address to me.

Ph. in Moscow 107-42-75 or 728-12-87

About the decision of similar problems can look or see on my page www.correction.ru

Vasileva Inna
About the reasons of formation of a nearthrosis it is possible very longly diskitirovat, but I think now the main question - as to you to help or assist.

I work in Rossiijskom a centre of science *quot; Regenerative traumatology and OONn?n*quot; it or him. akad. Ilizarova in unit of consequences of traumas (an orthopedics 5).

Can call 8(3522) 534433, my name is Alexander Mitrofanov.

I shall try to answer your questions.