PDA

Просмотр полной версии : *quot; ia? Oa? y? N*quot; treatment of a scoliosis

krista
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon. At the girl (29 years) a scoliosis of 3 degrees. Tries to get on treatment to V.A.Bogdanovu, it or her convince, what is it an excellent or a different variant.:confused: whether it is possible to hear opinion of experts on this question?

erop
And who such V.A.Bogdanov?

rh
It is written on a site: *quot; the founder of new domestic school of manipulation, the academician of the International Academy of Information at AAi*quot;. Here even a reference on its or his site http: // bogdanovmanual.narod.ru/index.html

Positive responses and so on, but... Clear business, not on the contrary.

Gene
It is written on a site: *quot; the founder of new domestic school of manipulation, the academician of the International Academy of Information at AAi*quot;. Here even a reference on its or his site http: // bogdanovmanual.narod.ru/index.html

Positive responses and so on, but... Clear business, not on the contrary.

Among my teachers on manipulation of academician Bogdanova was not. Its or his techniques were not mentioned in lectures on MT.

From advertising (well it is simply aggressive piarstvujushchej) information on the site specified by you has gathered the following:

Vladimir Alekseevich Bogdanov the-doctor-philosopher, the founder of new domestic school of manipulation, the academician of the International Academy of Information at the United Nations.

Not clearly, generally, whether the doctor V.A.Bogdanov.

Sick impellent stereotype are the not realized not coordinated movements which are carried out in basic back, changing a posture, leading constant overloads of -impellent segments and a locomotorium, promoting occurrence of various diseases, among which headaches, fluctuations of vascular or blood pressure, a neuralgia, frequent colds, a mastopathy, gastric frustration, a gastritis, illnesses or diseases of kidneys, a bladder, gynecologic diseases and many other things illnesses or diseases.

Here this formulation as a whole and *quot; vascular or blood nao?N??N*quot; in particular induce me to not trust the given advertising site and everything, that behind it or him costs or stands.

natka_dan
*quot; whether It is possible to hear opinion of experts on this question? *quot;

Treatment of scolioses, such degree and at such age, is practically unpromising.

Nura
Good afternoon. At the girl (29 years) a scoliosis of 3 degrees. Tries to get on treatment to V.A.Bogdanovu, it or her convince, what is it an excellent or a different variant.:confused: whether it is possible to hear opinion of experts on this question?

C it is objectively measured by an angle of a curvature by which it is not difficult to measure on a x-ray film. By a degree specified by you, he 30 and 50. is set *quot; O???o*quot;, not excepting and the country of my residing which promise *quot; oU?N??Oy*quot; a scoliosis.

Believe, that is not present and there can not be an expert who would manage to change an angle of a scoliotic curvature/excepting operative/including and the advertizer mentioned by you.

Ark
Clearly. All many thanks for the information.

MI
Here this formulation as a whole and *quot; vascular or blood nao?N??N*quot; in particular induce me to not trust the given advertising site and everything, that behind it or him costs or stands.

That that is written at bogdanova even for the simple free-of-charge newspaper looks or appears at least illiterately

1971-5
And I at all do not consider or count manipulation by an agent of treatment of a scoliosis, especially for those at whom he already *quot; ?aON?N?U*quot; .mne it seems to correct it is necessary more softly and postepenno.moej to the sister the masseur of 2 weeks massed accurately, nothing crackling, not pulling, moved pozvonki.eto was terribly sick, but to my sister has helped or assisted-back did not hurt or be ill;be sick.

Zlobnaia
Whether and the technique of its or his job, or for something its or her defining or determining is known to you? Simply, how much or as far as I have understood, all is Voronezh. (the girl lives in Murmansk if it is necessary in Moscow)

georg33
I do not wish to belittle whose advantages, but endurances or quotations from interview to the specified person direct at ideas.

And further already at everyone the technique

- And at you what?

- My technique is those, that people whom I undertake to treat all, recover.?! - when it is necessary to go to manualnomu to the therapist? When the back hurts?

- Already since the childhood it is necessary for each person to go to manualnomu to the therapist. what for? I always considered or counted, that healthy sports, movement and if with the childhood of a bone to correct it is better at once in a box is necessary.

But in fact many slouching people in the rest are absolutely healthy and normally itself feel

- No, they have problems, is simple they yet do not prove to be. I can look at the person and on a status of its or his backbone to find out those illnesses or diseases about which he at all does not suspect. For example, an initial stage of all cancer diseases it is very dared or courageous... - In ordinary massage there is an influence on a muscular skeleton. After it or him the back rasprjamilas can sometimes seem, that, and does not hurt already, and it to you only a blood have dispersed

Well it, sorry, absolutely a lie (if, certainly, the masseur - the doctor, instead of *quot; finished OO?U*quot;)... - Then, probably, and contraindications for manipulation any are not present?

No, is: when already very complex or difficult form or infectious forms of disease Though, all in the world rather: I, for example, undertake to treat patients even with Bekhterev's illness or disease More shortly, it would be desirable to tell or say, that the backbone is the most complicated and major system, influence on which can lead *quot; ?N??ON?U?*quot; to results, and the person with deep knowledge of anatomy and physiology - the doctor should spend this action, and at that with considerable experience. Besides I consider or count, that it is necessary to resort to manipulation as a last resort when it is necessary to remove or take off the acute period, instead of for prophylaxis.

PS: it is personally familiar with cases, when as a result *quot; ?a?nNnON?y??O?*quot; people not only rose on legs or foots, but also on the contrary

Yours faithfully, Andrey Gorjansky.

Yes, with Bogdanovym all is clear to me, we shall search for new ways.

shitova-m
Elena, as a matter of fact, in Moscow is normal both quite state nevrologicheski and the orthopedic centers...

La
I do not consider or count, that manipulation is counter-indicative or at all will not help or assist in this case, helps or assists even at Bekhterev's illness or disease. But here, that will not occur or happen full *quot; ??Oao?N??n*quot; - with it or this it absolutely agree. Also it twice agree, that the good physiotherapy exercises is necessary.

In Moscow is normal both quite state nevrologicheski and the orthopedic centers... Ento it is exact, and it is a lot of.

nastya
Thanks for an idea on state institutions, (and to Mr. Rodionovu sootvetsvenno too) if you are come with something back to memory, can will direct to one of such; so that without the Moscow registration treated (simply for money). I have sat in poiskovikah, and something is ineffectual. Yes, the patient insists on treatment without an operative measure.

Katjusha
On memory, TSITO it or him. Priorova occurs...

Ir
From state institutions: the INSTITUTE of REFLEXOTHERAPY, heard also quite good responses of colleagues about 15 gor.bolnitse.

Hard: Bekhterev's Illness or Disease - absolute contraindication to manipulation!!!

Certainly, but only in a stage of an exacerbation (the period of increase of activity as takogogo exacerbations are not present). To argue on this subject I am not going to. If you practising manualnyj the therapist, that, having thought, will understand in what *quot; a dog ?aOUOa*quot;, if only books read on manipulation - do not want to understand. At me 12 years or summer experience of manipulation, without serious flaws.

jamelija
To argue on this subject I am not going to. If you practising manualnyj the therapist, that, having thought, will understand in what *quot; a dog ?aOUOa*quot;, if only books read on manipulation - never will understand. At me 12 years or summer experience of manipulation, and at you? If for you essentially, at me too something like that... Experience is available... Including even disser once in a youth on this subject wrote also doctors on courses trained... Simply I believe, that in discussion of the patient it is absolutely bad to result or bring examples of illegal treatment. By the way, any specifications about activity. Bekhterev in regulations about MT is not available.

As to a case discussed here the promise of treatment by a method of manipulation of a scoliosis is a bright example of how there is a discredit of a technique and its or her shift in oblas... (understand, how use of not proved techniques in medicine:mad is called:).

In your literature is not available, in ours is available. I did not promise, that the scoliosis can be cured by means of MT, and have informed, that improvement is possible or probable. It not one and too.

Elka
In your literature is not available, in ours is available. Really, in the literature as which you apparently consider or count as the, there would be a set of stories about treatment. Bekhterev all successively: both manipulation, and reflexotherapy, etc., etc. To carry such literature it is possible to two variants: either to self-advertisement, or to naukoobraziju (with yours *quot; 12 years or summer experience you it is indispensable, having thought, will understand, where a dog ?aOUOa*quot;:p). However, as practising manualnomu to the therapist, you nevprimer it would be more useful to know indications officially accepted in the Russian Federation and contraindications to MT.

I did not promise, that the scoliosis can be cured by means of MT, and have informed, that improvement is possible or probable. It not one and too. Undoubtedly! If to speak from a status of a purse manualnogo the therapist it will obviously improve. And here a status of the patient - thanks if will not strongly become complicated. Anyway, the scoliosis will not decrease.

I believe, that discussion of possible or probable complications of attempts of such influence we we shall not reach at all - what there can be questions on vertebrofiziologii, if *quot; informing, that improvement o????*quot;, you do not find time to take an interest even in a genesis of process? And still speak, that *quot; without serious uONOo*quot;...: (

Irina Efremova
Boys, do not quarrel!:)

You simply have not understood each other.

Manipulation in classical comprehension (as manipulation on a joint of bones) at Bekhterev's illness or disease really is not shown. But the soft technics or technical equipment (FEAST) for influence on a is muscular-tonic syndrome is quite admissible. And at a scoliosis it is quite correct to speak about the FEAST. At any genesis of process. Unless is not present, dear Hard?

Olga
Here for what I like women, will always place all on the places.:)

Yes to a word, mister Hard, I am engaged in manipulation free of charge, short of a bottle of cognac, a package of fruit and sweets - earnings for the last couple of months (and I have been practically assured or confident, that you necessarily will insert a financial reason). At me was four patients with Bekhterev's illness or disease (statistics certainly not so hot, but all the same), to any became worse not. Moreover one comrade for me 3 years went, I saved by means of MT at it or him mobility in 3 PDS, that allowed him to save though any working capacity. Other methods which would allow to make too most (except for surgical?), I do not know, can you that prompt.

Marina To.
Other methods which would allow to make too most (except for surgical?), I do not know, can you that prompt.

Especially would not help or assist

Various manualnye technics or technical equipment - excellent or different functional salvage for such patients. And, it is very good, that these or it of technics or technical equipment were spent not only on a backbone, but also a basin, hip joints itd

vfqz
Manipulation in classical comprehension (as manipulation on a joint of bones) at Bekhterev's illness or disease really is not shown. But the soft technics or technical equipment (FEAST) for influence on a is muscular-tonic syndrome is quite admissible. And at a scoliosis it is quite correct to speak about the FEAST. At any genesis of process. Unless is not present, dear Hard? Dear Olga Jurevna, all question in how the doctor himself concerns to that method which he applies. If as soft technics or technical equipment to understand usual massage procedures of the facilitated influence, without any ideology, its or her surrounding in medium manualnyh therapists - that is possible - as in general it is possible to try to pass to intuitive methods of treatment.

However, if to recollect, that theory MT assumes the mechanisms certain in there is no time roughly rastsvetshej *quot; oNOONiO?NoO?u??*quot;, it is necessary to recognize, that these mechanisms of influence are not useful in any way at. Bekhterev also are practically inert at scolioses (besides at the best).

Probably to the colleagues practising MTsleduet for personally to be defined or determined, whether consider or count they vertebronevrologicheskie theories correct (and at the same time both ideology the FEAST, and other upgrades MT) or consider or count their not proved and after that already to apply them, proceeding from the given position.

PS: I Believe, that each doctor treated MT (in any variant:)) the patient with. Bekhterev by all means *quot; ?aiUoa?*quot; to specify it in its or his case history.;)

padarok!
All thanks for interesting discussion! Now I shall be *quot; to probe ?oO*quot; on above-stated *quot; anON?a?*quot;.