PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Full restoration...

Goblin
01.09.2004, 19:30
Zdrastvujte!

The open fracture both bertsovyh bones took place, at operation, in greater or big b.k. The titanic hinge on all length of a bone has been implanted. A gypsum have removed or have taken off after two weeks. Srostanie goes normally.

Tell or Say, please, what usually time of full restoration, that is when I can load a leg or foot as before fracture. Thanks!

pampararam
As it is interesting, really and in America at times there is an innuendo in medical extracts. It is strange, that you do not know the answer to the question from your doctors

The anticnemion usually grows together through 3-4 mes

Guri
Thanks!!!

Doctors here I would not tell or say, what very qualified...

After operation my doctor has forgotten to register to me that or, for what then apologized...

So it has turned out, that I have broken in this country...

deni
If will allow, at me one more question...

As the trauma of a basin took place. The doctor, on a question - on how much it is serious, swings or pumps a head, type I not the expert, here the expert will arrive from China, there and we shall look or see... There Is an extract (but special words for me trudnoperevodimy):

The shattered fracture (fracture) left hemipelvis which reaches through left illium, goes down upright, and enters into a shackle hollow. The second fracture (fracture) reaches to the left bond sacroiliac. Lines of fracture are visible, and there is no appreciable difference between the images received with draft and without draft.

Really interestingly, how much or as far as it is serious, and when I can rise on legs or foots (in savokupnosti with the first trauma). After incident has passed or has taken place 5 weeks...

Thanks!

tite
Basin at you srastetsja in a week + 2-3 weeks of the admission on a polytrauma so has almost recovered!

Can begin on the sly in 2 weeks an aftertreatment

Here help or assist on distance I can to nothing

Movement so you will not show

It is unique, to go while on crutches or in hodunkah:p