PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doogoj the doctor! I ask to help or assist me advice or council! 22., revmat. An arthritis 10...

Irina
27.08.2004, 11:22
Doogoj the doctor! I ask to help or assist me advice or council! 22., revmat. An arthritis 10. Now did or made pictures of coxofemoral and knee joints. The surgeon considers or counts, that right coxofemoral it is necessary to make prosthetic appliance. Through any vrmja it is necessary left knee, then most likely right. Tell or say, how you concern to such kind of operations. He did not persuade, but has told or said " it is possible to spend all life on a sofa "... Heard, that the life after operations and up to differs as day and night. Napishit everything, that know, please!!! Thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
28.08.2004, 04:22
Everything, that I know is there will be at least some volumes. As if to the answer in essence surgical treatment at a pseudorheumatism is justified even because the main arena of action of a pseudorheumatism is cleaned or removed: sinovialnaja an environment of large joints with which rapid development of disease is connected.

Irina
29.08.2004, 19:00
Thanks, the doctor. I have correctly understood, what you for taie operations? And in occasion of posleoperatsionoj lives you with me agree?

Kuzmina J.O.
30.08.2004, 23:18
I for the rational approach. Owing to well-timed operative treatment with the subsequent rationally picked up course of conservative treatment last years began possible or probable to put literally words on legs or foots of the person, suffering such serious pathology as a pseudorheumatism, and to relieve it or him of physical inability.

Marina
01.09.2004, 01:31
I had a similar problem after me have operated in Moscow, there was a question of an aftertreatment and to me have advised health resort JAhimov in Czechia, he is engaged in treatment of diseases the ODE, the basic method of treatment there - radon baths, but there are also others, to me has very much helped or assisted. The forum where the doctor on a resort therapy gives consultation now functions: www. czinfo. ru. And operation is the core, without it or her in any way. I wish your of good luck, all kind.