PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Prompt how to operate or work, please, in sludejushche...

Natasha
26.08.2004, 18:59
Hello, the doctor!

Prompt how to operate or work, please, in sludejushchej situations.
The machine or car of type of old "first aid" has turned over some times in a place with the sleeping child, any zhelezkami, the spare accumulator and. t. Item
At the girl (10 years) complaints to a dorsodynia, a huge ecchymosis to a stomach or belly (more likely iz-for directed impact, than iz-for slipping), a pain in left the hypochondrium, plural wounds of the face. Consciousness did not lose, the vomiting and nauseas was not. Up to a nose blindly cannot get.
We live in a wild solitude. The local doctor has diagnosed a brain concussion, has probed a backbone and internal organs (like that's all right) and has spread wounds zelenkoj.
What to make? What medicines are necessary, we shall get all! To its or her what experts to show in the nearest city (150 km)? Through what is the time it is possible to carry it or her there? What internal damages as a result of such trauma can be? And how to make sure, what are not present from the list offered by you?
I understand, that you can give consultation very approximate, but we do not have any other opportunity.

In advance thanks,
Natasha

Artemyev Alexander Aleksandrovich, k.m.n.
27.08.2004, 02:10
Natasha. First of all put the girl on a rigid surface (board), a cold on a stomach or belly, intravenously - any solution, anesthetizing to not give, to not give or allow @ drink @ eat and urgently to bring to hospital on the most sparing kind trasporta. The Most terrible can be damage of internal organs of a stomach or belly (break of a lien). Further damage of a breast and a backbone. And, at last concussion. Its or her status can worsen in some hours and even days then she can be nontransportable. Algorithm of inspection - the general or common analysis of a blood, urine, roentgenography of a skull, a breast, a backbone, laparocentesis. But this decision will be accepted by the doctor. Experts - the surgeon, the traumatologist, the neurosurgeon (neuropathologist). If will manage only easy or light;mild bruises - I shall be glad. But you have asked, I have responded.

Artemev A.A.
28.08.2004, 10:57
Any solution is physiological, a glucose of 5 %, reopoligljukin and similar.

Andrey
28.08.2004, 17:39
Cold - yes, a board - yes, but-
1) anesthesia will not manage on long transportation or if obviously the doctor can examine only in some hours - let will chew any tablets (2 3, then 1 2 more). Or a colitis in a muscle...
2) since century of century solutions "do not twitch" - reliably to catheterize a needle periferich. A vein to 10 years or summer child to you not under force. Are tiresome spets. igly-catheters (diameter 1, 1 and less).
3) Supervise pulse, pressure, temperature in dynamics or changes (norms or rates on children will find in i-not those).
4) if is faster than the doctor to the patient - that do not get under way or be not tampered with from a place.

A.A.A.
30.08.2004, 00:09
The doctor in a pure or clean floor or field - not the soldier. Andrjusha, I think, the situation was already resolved in this or that party or side. However without laboratory, a roentgen, pr. pr. The doctor can put only an intravenous catheter (diameter 1, 1 and less). It not a situational problem or task from the textbook on surgery.

A.A.A. (too k.m.n.)
30.08.2004, 07:17
Sashok - just in such situation " and one soldier in a floor or field ". If there is " a stock of time ", - that and the moderate trauma or. br. A floor. It is not terrible (itself wrote about "infusion" and so forth.) to understand with a trauma gr. Cells - yes even on 03 pleural drain:-), let alone " a call on itself ".
If there not VCHG that with CHMT kak-too...
It not " the textbook on surgery " to recommend " to not anesthetize and so forth pr. pr.. ") By own experience I know, that "samoteki" at long transportations not vravnit with entering the patient already "obihozhennogo".
Too And. And., too to. M. n....

Didkovskij A.V.
31.08.2004, 00:27
Urgent hospitalization in hospital of first aid is necessary.