PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! One of these days I have was traumatized. Under the roentgenogram diagnostiro...

Natalia.
27.08.2004, 07:43
The dear doctor!
One of these days I have was traumatized. Under the roentgenogram diagnosed " the closed fracture of a head by the fifth pljusnevoj bones stops without shift ". The doctor recommended to wear a retentive bandage. More any references did not give.
Whether sufficient this treatment? It can is necessary to impose a gypsum? How often it is necessary to see a doctor? Whether it is possible to remove or take out this retentive bandage and how often? It is how much possible to load a leg or foot?
Thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
29.08.2004, 17:01
I did not see your pictures, therefore I can not respond precisely. At one localization of fracture it is enough of that have advised you. At other - the gypsum is necessary. Accordingly, it concerns or touches also references, how itself to a message after a trauma. Depends on localization of fracture. In general - at least month it is necessary to go, attacking the damaged or injured leg or foot only on pjatochku. To other questions I can not respond.