PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please. I recently had a trauma of an elbow. I have fallen to it or him....

Ivan
27.08.2004, 11:52
Prompt, please.
I recently had a trauma of an elbow. I have fallen to it or him. As a result at me under a skin where the termination or ending of a ulnar bone, has appeared small inspissation. Has addressed to the surgeon who to me without a picture has told or said, what is it the cartilage with which me now to go always and from a raising of gravities at me in a joint will accumulate a liquid. It has not so arranged me. I have gone to other surgeon. He has made a picture on which there were no damages of a joint and has diagnosed - tendovaginit. Has advised to steam out an elbow and this inspissation to press into the basis of tendons supposedly will resolve. But tendovaginit is an inflammation of a vagina of tendons. And what is this inspissation, I and have not understood, from a trauma or not. Whether it will resolve? Help or assist, please!

Elkin D.V.
28.08.2004, 04:20
Unfortunately, from your description it is not absolutely clear, where this education is particularly located. If it is possible, describe podrobne (exact localization, the sizes, morbidity, mobility, etc.) or seem internally (phone and E-mail will find, having clicked the mouse on a red surname). While I can assume, that at you a hygroma (or suhozhilnyj a ganglion) - it is more probable, if it in the field of a radiocarpal joint or it is a question about obyzvestvlennoj to a hematoma (more possibly, if she in the field of a ulnar joint). Both that and another is not dangerous, but treatment I can recommend only having seen all the eyes.

Ivan
28.08.2004, 15:59
Thanks for the answer.
If is more detailed, inspissation is in the field of a ulnar joint, there where the humeral bone comes to an end. If to lean or base on an elbow so that a brush of an arm or a hand was above, I just and rest on that place where to be inspissation. I also have fallen to this place. In the beginning thought, that the slice of a sticking out bone of an elbow has broken away, but on a picture all bones are whole. Inspissation small (gde-that of 6 mm), I nashchjupyvaju a finger also can with effort move to the basis of a bone, but would not tell or say that it freely moved or was morbid, simply unpleasantly and sometimes noet an elbow. If this description will clear something, I shall be glad to learn or find out more in detail, that it is possible to undertake already.

Elkin D.V.
29.08.2004, 14:53
I tend to an idea, what is it - small obyzvestvlennaja a hematoma - consequence or investigation of a trauma. As she was already generated it or her it is possible to remove only operatively, but I do not think, what is it it is necessary. The Another matter if this inspissation will increase or be enlarged in sizes and to cause greater or big inconveniences then be not too lazy - seem internally.