PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, my mum perenisla an insult with weak poralizatsii the left party or side...

Olesya
25.08.2004, 15:58
Good afternoon, my mum perenisla an insult with weak poralizatsii the left party or side of an arm or a hand and a leg or foot. After long lying (a thrombophlebitis of the right anticnemion) it has been limited in movements, legs or foots hurted or were ill;were sick in consequence or investigation of that in a knee joint not razgibajutsja both legs or foots to her painfully. Have advised the doctor which leaves on the house, does or makes blakadu ledokainom in dol a backbone and connects the device for stimulation of muscles. Here after this procedure in day poralizovannaja the party or side in general weakens also feeling otezhelenija. How you consider or count it can is harmful? We uchestkovaja the doctor has told or said, that from heart protivopokazannej is not present. The answer pozhalusta because not who from doctors does not give me the answer. Thanks

Kuzmina J.O.
29.08.2004, 11:17
Even absolutely useful procedure can be transformed in harmful... I do not know, where and that to your mum do or make in the form of blockade...