PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I very much like the husband and is simple in otchajane from powerlessness pomo...

Ekaterina
27.08.2004, 14:33
Good afternoon! I very much like the husband and is simple in otchajane from powerlessness to help or assist him. My husband is sick Bekhterev's of illness or disease of 9 years (now has an ankylosis kresttsovo-povzdoshnyh joints and several bottom vertebra or vertebrae, but proceeding from data of a roentgen and a tomography between vertebra or vertebrae there are no osteal ponticuluses (osteophytes)), now its or his its or his status neplohoe-anywhere is not present pains, an ESR 6 8 mm/ch, fiber in norm or rate, he goes in for sports (houses on a simulator). Whether It is possible to consider or count, what its or his illness or disease has passed or has taken place? And more, the husband in a youth was well-fad enough person, and with the advent of pains in a backbone began to grow thin quickly and now (to him 33 years) at body height 1. 86 he weighs 70 kg. Whether its or his growing thin is connected with Bekhterev's illness or disease and whether probably to him in any image to recover? A stomach - by way of, an intestine - enterkolit (in any way does not disturb), all rest too without a pathology. Our local doctors of anything plainly cannot tell or say, referring to that that illness or disease is poorly studied or investigated. But I so want, that my husband has recovered! Please, write I shall wait very much. In advance many thanks!
My address: katrin@mail. kmr. ru

JAsnovidjashchaja
28.08.2004, 04:36
It is hereditary karma at it or him. To treat it is possible, but longly and dearly or expensively. Search for very strong healer, and for it or him it nearby half a year. At me about one year. First of all it is necessary to remove or take off the karmic block or trochlea. He goes through the father from the great-grandfather and the grandfather. It is necessary to look also children.

Solomatov V.G.
29.08.2004, 10:07
Dear Ekaterina, Bekhterev's illness or disease has the periods of remission - t. e. Statuses outside of an exacerbation, probably, that in case of your husband she can be prolonged up to the extremity or end of its or his life if he will be poodderzhivatsja exercises, by rest, a dream, addictings for art and t. Item Decrease of weight to connect with this illness or disease I shall not risk, the reasons always set and they are defined or determined at internal diagnostics. In occasion of karmy and other prophecies I advise to not disturb the heart. Set of people presently use this word not pondering in its or his maintenance or contents. If karma it is predefiniteness proceeding from the Maximum or Supreme Spirit it is not clear how somebody "clairvoyant" and t. The item can compete to command of the Maximum or Supreme essence? If he is peer to him on forces, he the Maximum or Supreme essence and what does not require then what for him to earn to itself for a life, giving or allowing advertising in newspapers, calling patients from the Internet and other places? Be not afflicted with similar gloomy prophecies. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century