PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! 10 years ago I have got in accident. Result: p...

Madina
26.08.2004, 22:59
Hello, the doctor!
10 years ago I have got in accident. Result: fracture of a hip joint with shift. These years me nothing disturbed all. But recently I became mother, and after a while after sorts or labors there were strong pains in a joint. The doctor has put diagnoz-koksoartroz a hip joint. Whether tell or say, please, the truth, that in such cases operation on replacement of a joint by an endoprosthesis (for me this terrible word is inevitable...)?

Elkin D.V.
28.08.2004, 13:09
First of all - be not afraid, pavor in this case the bad assistant. Unfortunately, at koksartroze operation sooner or later really is required, but it is not obligatory now. Send roentgenograms or seem to me internally then I can give detailed references. At once I wish you to warn, that who would not promise you (and for what greater or big money), remember, that at anatomic disturbance of articulate or joint surfaces ANY conservative actions (preparations, "wonderful" alimentary additives, fizioprotsedury, various alternative methods) will not restore a joint up to a normal status and with it or this it is necessary to reconcile, alas.

Madina
28.08.2004, 14:59
Thanks big, the doctor. I think in the near future at me there will be an opportunity to seem to you internally. But, tell or say, please, my diagnosis is a result of an increase in weight during pregnancy or the trauma received 10 years ago? If the joint was deformed owing to sorts or labors it turns out to me it is necessary to forget about the second child?!

Elkin D.V.
28.08.2004, 22:19
Owing to sorts or labors the joint is not deformed. Most likely the changes which have occured or happened in a joint at a trauma, projavli itself at rising mass of a body.