PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such problem: mum (52 years) has broken a malleolus...

Olga
27.08.2004, 07:09
Hello, the doctor!
At me such problem: mum (52 years) has broken a malleolus (very complex or difficult fracture), 10 weeks was in a gypsum, including 5 with steel spokes).
3 weeks ago a gypsum have removed or have taken off, have told or said, that one of bones not sroslas (between fragments has got suhozhile). After course LFK (pool, exercises and t.) it or her have written out, have told or said to give naguzku, all is normalized.
However sohranijaetsja a pain, a strong edema, especially in the evening, the erythema comes without a crutch she all the same cannot. What will advise? Whether there Is a chance, what all zarastet or operation is necessary? How so in general it could turn out? Whose fault? Fracture has occured or happened on July, 14th.
In advance thanks, Olga

Didkovskij A.V.
28.08.2004, 19:10
Case uneasy. nesrosshijsja fracture not srastetsja. To respond kvalifitsirovanno, roentgenograms and an extract from hospital are necessary to me. Send it on aldid@mail. ru.