PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, on the basis of what researches it is possible...

Natasha.
25.08.2004, 13:39
Hello! Prompt, please, on the basis of what researches it is possible to diagnose precisely a polymiositis. Whether it is enough elektromiagr. Researches, whether it is necessary special analyses of a blood or something or something else. (US and the roentgen are already made, on a skin no rashes are present). What forecast on full vyzdoravlenie? Advise where on the given problem it is possible to address in Moscow.

Solomatov V.G.
26.08.2004, 06:56
Dear Natasha to address costs or stands in specialized clinics of nervous illnesses or diseases. See on a site all medicine of Moscow, etc. Itself from Tomsk, I shall advise clinic of nervous illnesses or diseases at the Siberian medical university, experts of clinic have authoritative reputation in treatment of similar diseases, and not only in our country, but also abroad. The address Tomsk, the Moscow tract 2, the Siberian state medical university, clinic of nervous illnesses or diseases. An index I do not remember, t. To. Last years I stay in Moscow. Be written off or copied with them. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century