PDA

Просмотр полной версии : (her 72 years) one year ago diagnosed illness or disease Hordona for my grandmother. Revma...

Marrying
18.08.2004, 15:45
(her 72 years) one year ago diagnosed illness or disease Hordona for my grandmother. The rheumatologist this illness or disease new and more poorly studied or investigated has told or said that
Also it is treated only by Prednisolonum. A year she accepts Prednisolonum and last time at it or her heart and pressure began to hurt or be ill;be sick began to raise or increase. The grandmother wished to stop gradually to accept this medicine and has started to accept it or him in day and at once as she said heart began to hurt or be ill;be sick less, but at it or her at once in two days attributes of illness or disease have returned - joints of arms or hand, legs or foots began to hurt or be ill;be sick all. What will you advise? Whether there Are any other ways of treatment of this illness or disease?

Kuzmina J.O.
20.08.2004, 21:24
To tell the truth, I about such illness or disease for the first time hear. As to Prednisolonum - consult with the doctor: now there is a set of analogues for treatment of articulate or joint diseases, at presence of an intolerance of one preparation it is expedient to pick up another.

George Jurevich.
21.08.2004, 07:44
Illness or Disease Hortona (in the text a typing error). Rare or infrequent enough disease. In my practice vstrechalost three times. In all cases current favorable. Possibly, iz-for well-timed begun treatments. In all cases glucocorticoids (Prednisolonum concerns to this group of preparations) were applied, soputsvujushchaja therapy was individual. In my opinion, independently to change the scheme or plan of therapy at this disease it is very dangerous. That angrily which associates with reception of glucocorticoids immeasurably a little in comparison with complications at absence of treatment. Considerably lechgche to prevent (or to lower their expression) by-effects of glucocorticoids. If you still had questions, write on revmo@nm. ru

Kuzmina J.O.
24.08.2004, 06:38
If it is a question of illness or disease Hortona (she - gigantokletochnyj an arteritis) - that it, how much or as far as I understand, a vascular pathology.