PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! You could not tell in brief, that apply (what sort...

Anna
14.08.2004, 20:16
Hello! You could not tell in brief, what apply (what sort treatment) at a psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis? Thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
15.08.2004, 11:12
NPVS, glucocorticoids, preparations of gold, etc. the Basis - treatment of a psoriasis as those.

Anna
17.08.2004, 00:12
Forgive or Excuse, and what such NPVS? Thanks. I have correctly understood, what for treatment of a psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis it is necessary to address to the dermatologist all over again?

Kuzmina J.O.
17.08.2004, 02:30
Anna, for treatment of a psoriasis it is necessary to address to the dermatologist. And, besides it or this, to the rheumatologist or the orthopedist - for simultaneous treatment of an arthritis. NPVS = nonsteroid resolvents.

Anna
17.08.2004, 21:23
Thanks! Tell or say, please, at me such situation - I, for example, I sit any time and when I rise in kolenkah such unpleasant sensations. Not that that a pain, and a small ache. Besides it or this I have an excess weight and I do not go in for sports at all. To me of 25 years. With a psoriasis I am ill or sick more than 10 years, but in not strong form. It can already be display of a psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis? Or it is connected with weight and with nesportivnostju? Thanks

Kuzmina J.O.
21.08.2004, 10:03
Dear Anna, both that, and another is possible or probable. Most likely, the component of psoriasis or psoriatic influence on joints prevails.