PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my daughter in 3 months have diagnosed " the Dysplasia tazobedrenn...

Alain
20.08.2004, 01:01
Hello!
To my daughter in 3 months have diagnosed " the Dysplasia of hip joints " (an angle skosa "roofs" at us of 35 degrees). But opinions of doctors were divided or ed undresswere - one urgently advised apparatus Gnevkovskogo, and others - only stapeses Pavlika therefore as we do not have dislocations and subluxations. Whether so the apparatus is necessary or we can recover and stapeses?
Thanks.

Porohnja V.S. the children's orthopedist
20.08.2004, 18:34
Do not take in head to apply any "apparatus". Urgently, stage by stage dress stapeses Pavlika with wide pelenaniem not less than for 3 months. Why stage by stage - that painful contracture In 3 months with such parameters in joints it was not necessary to speak about a congenital dislocation of a femur. If you live in Moscow - show me the child with pictures. To avoid physical inability, it is better to consult at the Moscow orthopedists, t. To. The level of professionalism in a children's orthopedics leaves much to be desired, especially on pereferii.