PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To me of 40 years. At me constant pains in the field of a neck also sleep...

Lyudmila
18.08.2004, 18:12
Hello the doctor. To me of 40 years. At me constant pains in the field of a neck and backs. Have made a roentgen of a cervical department of a backbone. Zakljuchenie-a smoothness of the physiological lordosis, the expressed uniform osteoporosis of vertebra or vertebrae and an osteochondrosis of 4 and 5 vertebra or vertebrae. The doctor has told or said, that my bones almost transparent (as the gauze) in them is not enough calcium. Prompt please as I can help or assist myself, than I am am threatened with such diagnosis. The doctor has told or said to have a drink Vitrum Sa 3. Please prompt, that to me to do or make or it already a verdict. I live not in Moscow.

Tatarchenko A.V.
20.08.2004, 05:33
On rezultatar a X-ray analysis it is very difficult to judge a stage of an osteoporosis. The densitometry, t can give the exact conclusion only. e. Measurement of density of an osteal tissue. But as show results of researches at women after 40 years practically at all there are phenomena of an osteoporosis. You can accept preparations of a calcium of type Sa 3 nikomed or others. If it becomes easier, it is good. If is not present, it is necessary to be surveyed.