PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I in despair - one year ago am made operats. On excision of a cyst with jaichn...

Galina
15.08.2004, 07:39
The doctor, I in despair - one year ago am made operats. On excision of a cyst with jaichn, the second - in a youth rezekts., has begun prezhdevr. A climacterium, me now 43 years, yesterday have made definition of osteal mass on a heel, I was in uzhase-33 % is lost, (pains are not present while. A teeth do not drop out) do not take offence. But I blame all and vsjah _ why have not left jaich, now such flours or torments. And that ahead. In a year and a little I probably shall be scattered, and it on their fault, of an oncology were afraid, and it is not more terrible? To me have advised calcium 3 to drink constantly and miakaltsik a spray, dearly or expensively. But it is necessary to spare, two times a year on a month, but whether will prevent it, hormones cannot be drunk. As it is expressed. Veins on legs or foots. Plus stones in kidneys 6. Though speak calcium 3 does not influence education. I do not know what to do or make. I grow thin from stress, deadlock. Deadlock, where an output or exit though if I ask questions still I live. And in general, I live " on the automatic device ". Yours faithfully Galina.

Kuzmina J.O.
19.08.2004, 06:26
Output or Exit not in charge of doctors, and in performance of those references which you have received. In my opinion, very rational references.