PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to respond parents, to whose children it is diagnosed congenital kosol...

Olga
14.08.2004, 13:22
I ask to respond parents, to whose children it is diagnosed a congenital talipes 2 3 degree and truncated ahilovo a tendon. I shall be glad to exchange experience in treatment and to talk to those who has cured the children that or otherwise. In advance thanks for answers.

Natalia
15.08.2004, 20:27
At us the truth not the talipes, and valgus is on the contrary. If there is a desire, we are always ready to dialogue. To Alina 1, 4 also we are treated since a birth. The truth at us also subluxations. Write.

Olga
16.08.2004, 20:29
It is very interesting to exchange experience, t. To. At anybody friends at relatives or even far treating are not present - and it is insulting. My tplex@mail. tomsknet. ru address. At me too the girl, very much interests, that you put on the legs or foots, what degree valgus, if delicate - that at nas-that very much the other way. In general if not difficultly write to me the address.

To Olga
18.08.2004, 06:42
Children with wrong position stops accept manufacturing medical corrective arch supports.
Address to the address of otcheret@mail. ru, on a site medlux. ru or call by phone to 3392559 Alexander Aleksandrovichu

To doctor Ocheretu
19.08.2004, 00:54
The site specified by you medlux. ru during long time does not respond. Why?