PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a congenital dislocation of a hip joint. Legs or foots Very or very much would began to hurt or be ill;be sick in...

Anna, 20 years
15.08.2004, 08:30
At me a congenital dislocation of a hip joint. Legs or foots in femurs Very or very much began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Operation is necessary for me. Advise, where it is better for making. Whether there is in Moscow an orthopedic clinic?

Artemev A.A.
15.08.2004, 13:35
Excuse, Anna, and what operation is necessary for you? A dislocation at you on the one hand? When he has been diagnosed and how you were treated?

Anna, 20 years
17.08.2004, 02:14
I was treated in Stavropol regional to orthopedic clinic and sosojala there on the account till 12 years. Then I was not treated in general, t. To. Legs or foots did not disturb me. And now doctors - orthopedists speak all, that operation is necessary. I feel itself, that operation is necessary. And here what I do not know. At me the head "is erased" and terribly the bone hurts. What will you advise me?

Anna, 20 years
17.08.2004, 20:08
The dislocation at me was on the one hand (right). But now the left leg or foot hurts also. Began to develop also and skoleoz. The leg or foot was truncated on 1 see the dislocation when to me was 1, 5 years has been diagnosed.

Artemev A.A.
17.08.2004, 23:34
As it is represented to me, you now have two problems - a pathology of a hip joint (as you write, the head is erased) and unequal length of legs or foots which leads to a rachiocampsis. At a pathology of a hip joint probably endoprotezirovanie, however at your young age this variant demands care and the big responsibility (if at all it is shown). Unequal length of legs or foots it is necessary to compensate in any way - insoles, kabluchok or operative elongation - depends on size of a shorting and your desire. In occasion of elongation of legs or foots the additional information can receive in conference plastich. The orthopedist. In occasion of endoprotezirovanija correspondence consultation is hardly possible or probable.

Krivskij L.L.
18.08.2004, 21:23
Most likely, it is a question about total endoprotezirovanii a hip joint. Call - 432 62 59, Leonid Leonidovich