PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Day kind! The lion has chilled. tazobedr. A joint. The third night I do not sleep. Iz-z...

Ingmar
17.08.2004, 04:18
Day kind! The lion has chilled. tazobedr. A joint. The third night I do not sleep. Iz-for pains. Gives to an anticnemion and a knee joint. It was smeared with all mazjami-it is useless. Artrologa here is not present, to address it is possible only in city (I now in road). Advise. How to get rid though of pains. Doedu-I shall glance to the doctor. I thank. Ingmar.

Solomatov V.G.
18.08.2004, 00:40
Dear Ingmar, has glanced in yours and.. You "to chill" the Hip joint could not in any way, too he is deep sprjatan. Your pains most likely are connected by a status pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department of a backbone, and sleddovatelno with a prostate and a bladder, and they react to a cold. In occasion of an osteochondrosis of a backbone glance to me on a site (through a new paragraph). Besides I invite to internal consultation to experts of our Center (in the same place). From references: Ampicillinum on 2 tablets (0, 5.) with an interval at 3 4 o'clock, and any anesthetizing type pentalgina 2 tablets at once. But it is a provisional measure. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Ingmar..
18.08.2004, 08:44
I thank. Dock:)..