PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello once again! It would be desirable to learn or find out more in detail that such a bursitis grebe...

Alain
15.08.2004, 12:17
Hello once again! It would be desirable to learn or find out more in detail that such a bursitis grebeshkovoj muscles. I already asked you about that that such a symphysitis on November, 27th 2001 21 : 07 : 44. I quote: " Prompt pozh-that that such a symphysitis? I have pains in in the field of a pubic joint at the left. Has started to hurt or be ill;be sick up to sorts or labors, after sorts or labors especially did not disturb, but in 2, 5 months began to hurt or be ill;be sick with new force in the field of a pubis at the left, basically when I lay edgewise. Has made a picture to exclude a divergence, to me have told or said that the divergence is not present. Have assumed what is it a symphysitis. What signs at this disease? What is it such and how it is treated? Since time of sorts or labors already has passed or has taken place almost 4 months. In advance many thanks!!! " At survey to me have established or installed not a symphysitis, and a bursitis. Have appointed or nominated an electrophoresis with Novocainum. Questions the following:
1. What is it such?
2. Why it arises - again the reason in sorts or labors? 3. I not absolutely understand why to me have appointed or nominated an electrophoresis with Novocainum, he only will anesthetize, and treatment is necessary?
4. How in your opinion it is necessary to treat this illness or disease?
5. Whether it is possible to do or make an electrophoresis with Novocainum feeding?
6. Before visit to the doctor I rubred painful area with ointment mentoklarom and traumelem and to me did or made massage kresttsovo-a lumbar department of a backbone, to me it became easier - whether I shall do much harm such independent treatment?

Thanks.

Didkovskij A.V.
16.08.2004, 01:22
Such diagnosis is not present, as muscles do not have an articulate or a joint bag (bursa). 1. An inflammation in the field of a symphysis. 2. A trauma or labors. 3. Probably, rasschet on antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory effect of this procedure. 4. Blockade and antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy. 5. Yes. 6. This correct treatment.

asv44dfg@mail.ru
16.08.2004, 19:53
Prompt. Please, how to treat an achillobursitis. The wild pain, neither ointment Vishnevskogo, nor camphoric or camphor alcohol do not help or assist, and the surgeon at us in an out-patient department such, that to her is simply terrible to approach or suit, and she will not treat. What to do or make, I prochto in despair. March