PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 9, 5 months. All scheduled and standard obsledova...

Paul
14.08.2004, 06:26
Hello! To my son 9, 5 months. All scheduled and standard inspections have not revealed any deviations or rejections in the field of an orthopedics. Has risen on legs or foots in 7 months. Successful attempts to go has started to make in 8 months. At walking brings the left leg or foot aside in this connection we have addressed in a district clinic. The orthopedist in holiday, and pediator has decided to make US and has declared, that at the child " a bilaterial dislocation of hip joints ".
prokomentirujte please a situation also advise what to do or make. Thanks.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 02:05
Dear Paul! Consultation of the expert vracha-the orthopedist and pictures, instead of US from the pediatrist is necessarily necessary to you. Only the competent expert in this area will put the exact diagnosis. Also do not forget, that such thing as a bilaterial dislocation of hip joints for certain it would be revealed in a maternity home where all newborns necessarily experts including the orthopedist examine. In particular, to my girl in a maternity home have put " a predislocation on the right " and have given a direction in special orthopedic hospital Shumskoj. It on Preobrazhenke. A stopping " Zelev a lane ". There have there and then made a picture and there and then all have shown and have told. Also conducted or order observation before full convalescence of the child. Call directly today there and learn or find out, whether will accept you with the boy platno, and can and it is free-of-charge, then take a direction at manager. A children's out-patient department. While the competent expert will not diagnose, it is not necessary so to experience. But even if all and to prove to be true, do not despair - today everyone treat. Success to you! And health to the boy!

Didkovskij A.V.
16.08.2004, 14:48
Are necessary both hip joints and survey. Treatment - depending on a degree of a dysplasia.