PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my grandmother "lomit" all joints, tell or say what most effective lekarst...

Tatyana
14.08.2004, 14:00
At my grandmother "lomit" all joints, tell or say what most effective medicine or ointment in this case? She uses " fastum - gel " on mine... But something not so helps or assists her, to the doctor she cannot address she lives in deaf or indistinct village...
In advance I thank for advice or council.

Solomatov V.G.
16.08.2004, 04:24
Dear Tatyana, is more than ointments and vtiranija to advise anything it is impossible: the reasons of pains are obscure, unknown a degree of a lesion of joints which, etc. From references of a general plan - to reduce exercise stresses, it is more to sleep, to not overcool (for certain at home the furnace, and to heat it or her it is necessary more powerfully and not less than 2 h once a day, instead of time in two days). Other advice or councils simply can appear dangerous. If absolutely nevmogotu let accepts on 1 tablet of Analginum for example for the night, but let does not take a great interest or is not fond in these preparations. Thanks God, I already far am not lonely in the pavor before these preparations, even more often and write about complications from their long application more. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century