PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Again to you I write. In the previous report I, unfortunately...

Damask steel
14.08.2004, 02:36
Hello the doctor! Again to you I write. I, unfortunately, was mistaken in the previous report. Recently has found old honey. A map and there there is a record already 92 go year. The diagnosis at me, okuzyvaetsja, the ARTHROSIS of both humeral joints. I did or made a picture, but, unfortunately, it or him at me is not present, probably has remained with the doctor. Can be this time, I have in view of, that the diagnosis at me not an osteochondrosis, and an arthrosis, at my position will be we do not conceal and pitiable. I hope, that will give me any references (probably, any ointments will help or assist me. Vaguely I remember, that used as that "apizartronom", - to mine). Very much to you it is grateful. In advance I thank.

Solomatov V.G., postmaster@dr-solomatov.ru
14.08.2004, 23:45
Dear Damask steel, irrespective of the name of a status, these phenomena are all the same connected with a status shejno-thoracal departments of a backbone. Humeral speletenie, the supervising status of these joints is formed by spinal nerves of these departments of a backbone. Make a picture of a backbone in a lateral projection. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Solomatov V.G. postmaster@dr-solomatov.ru
15.08.2004, 16:54
Has forgotten to add, if helps or assists kakja--that ointment, use, it is necessary to be rescueed or saved;salvaged all the same. By a principle of action and medical effect all ointments are similar among themselves, differences are insignificant. But to restore it is necessary a backbone. Read through the information on a site, read through the book. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century