PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. 2.5 months ago I have broken (without complications) 3 ju...

Andrey
14.08.2004, 06:00
Hello, the Doctor. 2.5 months ago I have broken (without complications) 3 ju pljusovuju an ossicle or a bonelet (stop), having stumbled and having twisted a leg or foot (I weigh under 100 kg). In 3 weeks langetu (not a gypsum) have removed or have taken off and have told or said with a rod to perambulate (to load) a leg or foot. On a picture have told or said, that fracture in a stage of consolidation. In 2 weeks has left a stick. There were painful sensations (blunt, nojushchie) which have remained till now though they on the sly decrease, t. e. Progress is. Now easy or light;mild painful sensations are only at a load (I go on foot or I press pedals in the machine or car much) when the leg or foot in rest - quickly releases or lets off. Thus has tried to smear Finalgonom, but the doctor has told or said, that "heating" ointments cannot be applied. Has passed on Viprosal-Century At me two questions: 1. Though I understand, what all depends on conditions of loads and the constitution, but whether there is an average period of a full adhesion of such trauma? Can for 2. All something should pass or take place 5 months and actually not by way of and it is necessary to do or make the tomogram? 2. What medicines (ointments) and procedures it is possible to accelerate process of an adhesion? All taki can be used Finalgon or not? In advance thanks for the answer. Yours faithfully, Andrey.

Didkovskij A.V.
15.08.2004, 10:14
1.4 8 weeks. Control roentgenograms are necessary. 2. Medical questions can be solved after definition, whether srossja fracture.