PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. 7 months hurt me joints. To me of 18 years. All of the beginnings...

14.08.2004, 05:27
Hello the doctor.
7 months hurt me joints. To me of 18 years. All has begun that this summer I was engaged karate. And with a high load, for 4 5 hours per day, and earlier so assiduously was not engaged. Later 2 months after trainings legs or foots, has started to feel a weak tumescence (but tumours were not) hip joint in inguinal area (a lymph of the site) right leg or foot. Later some weeks this feeling appeared already after 10 and more impacts by legs or foots.
The Doctor has told or said, the stretching is what is it usual, should pass or take place in 2 3 weeks. But has passed or has taken place month, and I have felt nojushchuju, if left ulnar joint (only after several impacts by a wrist). Then I have stopped trainings.
To destination the doctor Riboxinum (at me pralaps accepted 1 degrees), calciums and finalgon. But later month joints have started to hurt or be ill;be sick all: coxofemoral in an inguinal department, ulnar and knee. Almost hurts all the day long. With breaks. Especially after a load. Or knee joints after 5 minute walkings. At a full flexion of a knee click, such feeling as if any small tumour prevents to bend a knee completely is audible. And at walking leaning or basing on a leg or foot, apparently, as if bones touch each other. And after rest any time it is not felt.. It is felt as if calyxes or calicles of knees. With. Are a little raised, and if sitting on a chair nadovit with an arm or a hand hardly above a calyx or calicle it seems a calyx or calicle any tumour pushes.
But pains not only in joints. Sometimes by pressing by a finger on okolosustavnye ligaments or cords the weak pain giving to a joint, in a brachium and in a leg or foot is felt.. In knee with. By pressing a muscle (from the back party or side of a knee on 3 4 see below a flexure) it is felt nojushchaja a pain. But joints hurt sometimes not at once all. Joints only with one sometimes hurt: the right or left party or side. Temperature normal.
In inguinal area pricking pains are felt during extension of this joint: at the extension of legs or foots on 100 degrees, t.. At inclinations of a back back.
2 ned. Has laid down in rheumatological unit on inspection Back, all analyses were negative on rheumatic disease, a bursitis, brutsellez, illness or disease Vehtereva, Rejtera and an arthrosis. On a roentgen a picture all like normal. Speak, what is it there can be a reactive polyarthritis, or a heredity from mum or perenagruzka. To t.. Between 12 16 years, time 5 8 in a year hurted or were ill;were sick joints of the knees, only one night at night. And vtechenii 2 years it was not felt more. Appointed or nominated: ointment Ketonal, Diklober .retarez it (is not legible) and fiz. Therapy.
Tell or Say, what is it the m. to be?
And how long would hurt m. To proceed? And how it to treat?
Besides I have an inflammation in a nose, thought that a genyantritis, and has ENT told or said, that a curve septum.. The prostatitis and a paradontosis 1 go a tooth 2 years, treated it or him but now weakly hurts at a percussion.
Whether I Can go in for sports after convalescence?

I thank.

Didkovskij A.V.
14.08.2004, 23:28
The case difficultly, virtulno to help or assist difficultly. It is necessary to hand over analyses on a gout. Similar on any general disease.

igor
15.08.2004, 06:52
Please give the coordinates
At me a similar situation