PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Artroskopija and a lot of not clear.

sas37
13.08.2004, 15:57
Hello!

To 12.08.2004 me have made artroskopiju, here that have written in discharge epikrize:

DS Partial damage PKS of the left knee joint. At survey of a knee joint cicatrical change PKS in a place razvoloknenija, on external surface PKs a part volokn by diameter up to 3 is marked or celebrated on middle PKS razvoloknenie, 0 otshnurovany and are a source of infringement. PKS pererastjanuta, artroskopicheski a forward drawer up to 0, 9. The resection of a restrained part damaged or injured PKS is spent. Here. A question: how to be treated further, than threatens in budujushchem, whether I can play football, run? Whether disease under the list zab approaches or suits. A military registration and enlistment office? Whether this trauma in consequence or investigation of road accident (me the machine or car has brought down) can be received?

Yours faithfully, Alexander.

The first doctor
13.08.2004, 19:51
How to be treated further, - doctors who surveyed you should tell or say and treated...

Than threatens in budujushchem, whether I can play football, run? - can, but there can be unpleasant sensations...

Whether disease under the list zab approaches or suits. A military registration and enlistment office? - it is necessary to learn or find out in a military registration and enlistment office

Whether this trauma in consequence or investigation of road accident (me the machine or car has brought down) can be received? - can, looking as you were brought down with the machine or car (as you fell where impact, etc. has had

sas37
14.08.2004, 09:29
Hello!

Treatment did not appoint or nominate, distances 2 weeks of the sick-list are simple and have told or said to appear upon termination of it or him. ALL. There can be you will advise though any treatment...

Yours faithfully, Alexander.