PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am hurted in the mornings with stops of legs or foots and brushes of arms or hand, but at walking...

Oleg
07.08.2004, 12:22
Hello!

I am am hurted in the mornings with stops of legs or foots and brushes of arms or hand, but at walking a pain stop disappears, and in brushes the pain leaves a little. What is it can be?

Solomatov V.G.
08.08.2004, 05:59
Dear Oleg, the information it is poor. Even in what places stop and brushes of arms or hand is localized a pain? It is more on the one hand, or it is identical from both? As often hurt and t. Item Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Oleg
08.08.2004, 14:48
The pain in stops and brushes is identical from both parties or sides and is localized in district of heels, and in brushes outside between kostjashkami fingers and a wrist. Fingers crackle at turn around of an axis. The pain every day, does not happen very seldom. Also a roentgen
Has shown osteohandroz cervical vertebra or vertebrae. Pains have appeared one year ago, me of 48 years.

Oleg
09.08.2004, 04:42
The doctor, advise what to do or make please at osteohandroze cervical vertebra or vertebrae, the pain has tortured, in the mornings it or her does not happen, and by the evening accrues or increases.

Solomatov V.G.
09.08.2004, 08:55
Dear Oleg, whether inform please is not present in the description of pictures upominanja about depression of height of intervertebral space? From references: while a pepper adhesive plaster on interscapular area for 2 3 days, then 4 5 days a break and again. Up to stihanija pains. But there is a suspicion, that in a cervical department at you serious enough problem (see a question in the beginning). After your answer, I shall advise, that m. to make further. Besides wander on my site (through a new paragraph), familiarize that such an osteochondrosis of a backbone. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Oleg
09.08.2004, 23:37
The dear doctor, thanks for answers. I result or bring the conclusion rentgenolga: " 19.04.01 of a cervical department of a vertebra R-in 2 h projections. The parity or ratio of bones is not broken or disturbed. Physiological lorrez it is straightened. Depression of height m/p disk 5-6-7 is marked or celebrated. Switching a plate sklerozirovany. Height sew vertebra or vertebrae it is not lowered.
The conclusion cervical osteochondrosis 5-6-7

Solomatov V.G.
10.08.2004, 10:40
Dear Oleg, assumptions prove to be true: in a cervical department an intervertebral hernia. Depression of height of a disk - the unequivocal indicating on this status. I recommend: to reach us because I do not know any Center, except for what has organized (Tomsk, Moscow) which undertake treatment of this pathology. Operation the m. to be lost directly on an operating table is counter-indicative, manualnaja too is counter-indicative for the same reasons. What is the hernia and as it or her we treat will find on my site in sections. Wander. A site - through a new paragraph. References in occasion of an adhesive tape carry out, but I shall advise to be solved on treatment more quickly. Already there are attributes of a lesion central nervous sitemy (a hernia in a neck, and legs or foots react, it is a bad attribute). We shall be you spast. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century