PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In 22 years Illness or Disease Behtere has been diagnosed me "...

Vladimir
08.08.2004, 06:35
Hello, the doctor!
To me in 22 years has been diagnosed " Bekhterev's Illness or Disease ". Now to me of 35 years, I on physical inability (2 group), but continue to work (programmer), I try to conduct an active way of life, t. To. I understand, that if I shall cease to work - sljagu.
Constantly I accept diclofenac retard, time in 3 months I pass or I take place course of treatment of the stomach ulcer, caused or called, according to doctors, long reception of nonsteroid antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations.
Today has read through on the Internet clause or article about treatment of a rhematoid polyarthritis (http: // top. rbc. ru/index. shtml?/news/funs/2002/10/28/28123837_bod. shtml).

Whether is kakik-or effective mktody for treatment of my disease, similar to what are described in given clause or article?

Yours faithfully, Vladimir. Voronezh
Prompt please, lately is any

Solomatov V.G.
08.08.2004, 08:54
Dear Vladimir, clause or article does not open to the specified address, to discuss it or her there is no opportunity. In occasion of new methods: unfortunately anything new is not present, anyway new it hardly modified old. Prchiny: misunderstanding of a short of occurrence and downloading of patients medikametami. Though the original cause of occurrence of this illness or disease a lesion of a liver and the more the person tries to relieve itself of a pain anesthetizing, the exhausts itself in this illness or disease more strongly. In occasion of a liver and lesions of a backbone of m. to read through on our site, the address through a new paragraph. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century One of practical references - try to normalize a night dream, some time later will feel visible improvement of a status.