PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! On December, 9th in the evening having slipped, has very seriously dislocated le...

Katya
04.08.2004, 04:12
Good afternoon! On December, 9th in the evening having slipped, has very seriously dislocated the left knee. Next morning have caused or called fast and me have taken away in hospital, the roentgen (fractures are not present) has been made, to me have imposed plaster langetu, have appointed or nominated reception profenida (ketoprofen 100 mg), in 2 days an edema has not decreased, therefore to me have made a puncture (it has been pumped out 60 ml bloods). In one and a half week langetu have removed or have taken off and have imposed to me a full gypsum for 2 weeks. At manualnom survey the doctor has told or said, that all on a place, lateral ligaments or cords are stable, he cannot probe crosswise or cruciform ligaments or cords, but hopes, that with them too that's all right.
On January, 3rd from me have removed or have taken off a gypsum, have told or said to smear a knee 2 times in day Fastum with gel and to wear constantly within 6 weeks a sports retentive bandage. The knee in the beginning was not bent or incurvated absolutely, have told or said to develop it or him, than I and am engaged. Have appointed or nominated physiotherapy exercises, there were already 2 employment or occupations. Now I can bend a knee half (t. e. Degrees on 80). Further while does not go in any way. I go already practically not lame. On a ladder to go down and rise while I can hardly, t. To. I do not feel a habitual leg in the damaged or injured knee, it as though caves in and is not fixed (the doctor speaks, what is it oslabli muscles of a femur). A knee I bend or incurvate laying on beds or sitting on a chair, t. e. The heel leans or bases on a bed or a floor. If I try to bend a knee though chut-hardly, holding a leg or foot on weight there is a wild pain. After the beginning of physical culture the knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly, before pains were not. It is normal or physical culture have begun too early? Whether it is necessary to spend a physiotherapy (the doctor pochemu-that does not appoint or nominate it or her, but can be here (I I live in the Europe) it it is not accepted?) To tell the truth, me the position of the doctor is not so clear: that the knee hurts it normally, on it it is not necessary to pay attention , if that's all right you will soon go, as before, and if of something not so we shall make artroskopiju .
Comment, please, on my situation! Perhaps, my doctor does or makes something not so in your opinion? What can you advise me?
Very much I hope for your help! Yours faithfully, Katya. (22 years)

Artemev A.A.
04.08.2004, 12:53
I would advise you to make JAMRT a knee joint is a method of diagnostics much more informative than a roentgen and a palpation.