PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help or assist!!!!!!!! To me of only 20 years, and I cannot wear any more but...

Xenia
01.08.2004, 06:10
Please help or assist!!!!!!!! To me of only 20 years, and I cannot wear normal footwear from for shishechek at the basis bolshog a finger any more - such saw only at older persons, at rovestnikov - never. I read, what is it result of adjournment of salts and a wrong metabolism, on your site is written, what is it iz-for platypodias... How to find out what situation from me??? How to treat, to itself to address?

Elkin D.V.
02.08.2004, 05:53
I think, that you can not worry about adjournment of salts, meaning that do not try to recover attempts from deducing or removing. Most likely business is valid in a platypodia. Predisposition to it or him;them is at very many people, at one she is shown earlier, at others later. Treatment should be complex. Vo-the first, operative correction of an available deformation, vo-the second, creation for stop of favorable conditions for prevention of relapse of deformation as operation corrects to stop, but does not liquidate the reason of a platypodia (and anybody anything does not liquidate it or her, is the incompetence of a connecting tissue caused genetically). Therefore I ask on internal consultation to the orthopedist.