PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Thanks for the answer. At me the beginnings on the conclusion of Swedish ed...

tatjana
01.08.2004, 01:45
The dear doctor! Thanks for the answer. At me the beginnings on the conclusion of Swedish edikov to develop the arthrosis and at me on artrit-this disease blood samples have been taken from me have not found. Disease gradually developed and now progressiruet-earlier I started to feel as though a numbness in the mornings but did not give value or meaning;importance yet morbid sensations did not begin to appear. Now in fingers of arms or hand constants the thickening of joints on all fingers of both arms or hand also is visible to a pain. Did or made trays or basins parajainovye-does not help or assist so removes or takes out a pain for the period of a session. Prompt what methods of treatment and what preparations are more effective. At me it is a lot of job on the house both on a computer and in langete I can work but have noticed that for example a dough to stir already morbidly. Advertise or promote inoltru that will remove or take off a pain and development bolezni-brakes but here it or her is not present though it is possible to buy or purchase on the Internet. To my mum have cured magnitoi laserotherapy. What will you advise? Edemas are not present a pain at night and it is impossible to unbend fingers in the morning

Solomatov V.G.
02.08.2004, 03:15
Dear tatjana, the reason - a lesion of a backbone. If a polyarthritis as the autoimmune status is analyses reveal or tap it. In occasion of a magnet and t. Item t. To. You as I have understood, in Sweden and will be treated most likely under the insurance it is necessary to do or make a choice not to you and that doctor. Which will help to you. Talk to it or him about a backbone. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century
Look or See about this status on our site, the address through a new paragraph, look or see in conference of the reference in occasion of tubs for arms (at conference) if will not find, write.