PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Tell or say, please, what is it can be: every evening, when m...

Alexander
30.07.2004, 04:40
Good afternoon. Tell or say, please, what is it can be: every evening, when my husband goes to bed, it or he in an elbow or a knee has a sensation shchekotki - as the fly potters about or as puzyriki in soda water - and will get rid on pair minutes of it or this it is possible, only sharply having stirred up an arm or a hand (or, accordingly, a leg or foot). As to sleep, constantly stirring up arms or hand or legs or foots, it is impossible, he and does not sleep - leaves by the machine or car to go for a drive on city or arranges at night greater or big washing. It at it or him some years, but to the doctor to go, certainly, is afraid. Subtracted or deducted gde-that such twitchings - harbingers of a varicose phlebectasia and has calmed down. In its or his family, really, at all awful veins on legs or foots, but such twitchings never at anybody from them were not. At it or him veins under one knee are a little visible, but pochemu-that seems to me, that twitchings are not connected with it or this in any way. Perhaps, my husband can kak-nibud be helped or assisted with house conditions?

Artemev A.A.
31.07.2004, 03:51
The complaints described by you are most of all similar to the phenomena of a neuritis - borings of nerves. Probably, it is connected with development of any processes in joints (an arthrosis and t.) therefore there is a prelum separate nervous vetochek, it is probably connected with any features of localization of these or it nerovov. There is a sense to address to the neuropathologist and it is possible to count on effect from application of such procedures, as a physiotherapy, acupuncture, etc.

roman
01.08.2004, 04:59
u menya oshibothno pri n parkinsona. ja v tethenii 4 let prinemau lekarctvo levodop, cocthodel toyanie zdorovya poctojanno uhutshaetcja. pojavilic prictupi: golovnaja bol, cilnajabol v pojacnize, claboct v nogah, rukah, pojacnize po covetu vracha cnizal dozu lekarctva, no rezultati octajutcja bez izmenenij. proshu pomoth nervopotologa.