PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Prompt, please. The friend has fallen going for a drive on mountain skiing...

Hope
28.07.2004, 20:48
Good afternoon.
Prompt, please. The friend has fallen going for a drive on mountain skiing, all over again could go strongly lame, next morning could not rise on a leg or foot. In a trauma have sucked away 700 bloods (unless such probably?) Have made a picture, have told or said fracture something in a knee joint. The doctor at once began to insist on urgent operation by in 3000 $. There are certain assumptions, that he insists on operation exclusively iz-for material benefits, t. To. For us 3000 not a problem, especially on such business. Other doctor in the same hospital was against operation. On arms or hand there is a picture. After a blood have sucked away a leg or foot has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick. Have now imposed a gypsum for 2 months with an interdiction to attack a leg or foot. Prompt, to what expert we can address? It is desirable that he could leave on the house. t. To. To move on crutches in gispse it is not so convenient. It would be desirable to hear opinion of the independent doctor on that it is necessary or it is not necessary to do or make operation, t. To. In paid clinics doctors not always are guided by advantage or benefit for the patient. Estesstvenno we are ready to pay departure the house and consultation. In advance thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
30.07.2004, 22:08
Dear Hope! The digit named by you me as the person who was deal with problems of a sports traumatism, has a little surprised. My electron address - by pressing my red surname.