PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 14 years has noticed, that at me different volume of legs or foots (a difference of 2 sm). Arms or hand razlicha...

Jylia, 20 years
28.07.2004, 03:41
In 14 years has noticed, that at me different volume of legs or foots (a difference of 2 sm). Arms or hand differ on 1 see the Breast on 2 see the Lesser goes on the right party or side. Traumas like would not be. At the daddy volume of legs or foots razl. On 1 sm and everything, is more at anybody. Till 14 years nothing was shown. Doctors put mielodisploziju the right (smaller) extremity, a lesion perednerogovoj something there. Help or assist, tell, it is possible to correct volume of a leg or foot even.

Didkovskij A.V.
28.07.2004, 08:51
If there is no neurologic patalogii, that, probably, the decision of a problem becomes strengthening muscles with accent or stress on less developed party or side.

Jylia, 20 years
28.07.2004, 11:38
Thanks big for the answer, did not expect, that so quickly work. I to a question on different volumes of legs or foots. At me is not present neurologic patalogii, really it is possible to increase physical exercises one party or side in 20 years? In advance thanks, yours faithfully Jylia.