PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, To me 52 years. For a long time I suffer from osteohandroza. Now prin...

Alina
20.07.2004, 06:56
The dear doctor,
To me 52 years. For a long time I suffer from osteohandroza. Now I accept struktum on 22 time. Has bought or purchased still a homeopathic agent artrosan. Whether there is a sense to accept it or him simultaneously with struktumom or such two medicines it is not necessary to mix or admix? In advance I thank for the answer.

Elkin D.V.
21.07.2004, 11:34
I think, from simultaneous reception of these preparations of harm will not be. A question in other: if you hope completely to get rid of an osteochondrosis and problems accompanying him (sponditeza, a spondylarthrosis) by means of these agents should afflict you is is impossible. But it does not mean what to accept them senselessly, continue, etmi you slow down degenerate or degenerative process a little.

The anonym
23.07.2004, 00:33
Thanks for the answer. I have already lost any hope to get rid of this disease, and to a constant dorsodynia have already reconciled. Did or made massage, fizioprotsedury (here now I do or make UZ massage, lazar), but results are not present. Was at a manual (in good clinic) then has got in hospital with sharp pressure jump (was predinsultnoe the status). Perhaps, you will advise something?

Alina
23.07.2004, 13:54
Thanks for the answer. I have already lost any hope to get rid of this disease, and to a constant dorsodynia have already reconciled. Did or made massage, fizioprotsedury (here now I do or make UZ massage, lazar), but results are not present. Was at a manual (in good clinic) then has got in hospital with sharp pressure jump (was predinsultnoe the status). Perhaps, you will advise something?

Alina
24.07.2004, 16:04

Alina
24.07.2004, 20:05