PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my mother-in-law an arthrosis (legs or foots). 3 group of physical inability. Recently...

Asya
19.07.2004, 03:01
Hello! At my mother-in-law an arthrosis (legs or foots). 3 group of physical inability. Recently has learned or has found out, that someone has cured legs or foots a medicine geleng-narung (pr-in GDR). Whether tell or say really it pomagaet. She a colitis once a year ukaly in both of a knee joint. Though also morbid procedure, but helps or assists. Can will prompt still any medicine?? Thanks!!!

Kuzmina J.O.
22.07.2004, 14:58
Dear Asya! Let's not confuse hearings (" someone has recovered something ") and a real life. In directories of the medicinal preparations certificated and resolved to application in Russia, the preparation in the transcription named by you does not appear. However as to highly effective preparations for intraarticulate or intrajoint introduction - such preparations dejstvietlno exist, them rheumatologists and orthopedists, including I successfully use. An arthrosis to an arthrosis rozn: one injection in a year not always suffices. Basically, schemes or plans of their introduction are developed for intraarticulate or intrajoint preparations depending on a stage of an arthrosis.