PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Has broken a malleolus, already month as in a gypsum. Recently should snja...

Duzhko A.G
19.07.2004, 03:56
Zdrastvujte! Has broken a malleolus, already month as in a gypsum. Recently should remove or take off. Have made a roentgen and the doctor to me has told or said, that the bone badly grows together. On terms something has responded very vaguely, like 2 3 more weeks.
I wish to learn or find out - whether there are any "active" ways to accelerate convalescence. Spetsianoe a delivery or exercises, for example? To Me 33 years.

Didkovskij A.V.
20.07.2004, 06:43
Terms of an adnation depend on a configuration of fracture and a method of treatment. It influence stability of bracing, whether fragments are displaced. Prospects I can tell or say only on the basis of roentgenograms. The given fracture grows together in 4 weeks only at absence of shift of fragments. The delivery rich with a calcium is necessary. Usually at bracing in a gypsum the system of loads is appointed or nominated to a leg or foot.

Alexander
20.07.2004, 19:06
And at me fracture with a subluxation a month and more kako--that there simbismos (for correctness I do not warrant or vouch) something with it or him. Will not prompt what is it such and what with it or him to do or make as it is treated???

Didkovskij A.V.
21.07.2004, 16:39
At damage distal mezhbertsovogo a syndesmosis, if treatment without operation, bracing long (about 10 14 weeks). The subluxation demands also long bracing, at a reposition he should be eliminated or erased;removed. The syndesmosis is a ligament or cord;sheaf between bertsovymi bones.