PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me the neck loudly crackles at movement by a head. Prompt, ch...

Alex ___
19.07.2004, 01:02
Hello. At me the neck loudly crackles at movement by a head. Prompt, what is it. Whether can cause IT pharyngalgias, feeling of tightening in the field of a neck and partially top part of a breast (as though pulls lateral surfaces of a neck, all veins which from a neck in a fossa in front converge, in front even like at turns an Adam's apple poshchelkivaet). The neck Often becomes numb. Even laying I feel, that the neck is strained and completely does or is not relax or relaxed.

Didkovskij A.V.
20.07.2004, 03:12
Cervical osteochondrosis. Roentgenograms are necessary. The policy of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy, wearing of a warm sweater, after a cupping of pains - LFK, FZT, manipulation, massage is followed.

Alex ___
21.07.2004, 14:09
The doctor, is pictures in 3 h projections. On what e-mail it is possible for you to send them (if it is possible). The chondrosis all means can cause the pains listed by me (including in a throat, and in a breast)?