PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor at me an osteochondrosis, pains disturb constants in a back, last ra...

Vladimir
18.07.2004, 13:50
The doctor at me an osteochondrosis, pains disturb constants in a back, last time did or made a roentgen there was besides all a diskosis. A question: As most to promote treatment of the given disease (gymnastics, pool or dr.)?

Elkin D.V.
19.07.2004, 06:43
At once we shall stipulate, that treatment in this case does not assume full disappearance or eradication of already formed pathological changes is it is impossible. Your problem or task - to try to slow down the further advance, to reduce pains. For this purpose:
1. Limit static loads on a backbone;
2. Carry out the gymnastic exercises promoting training of muscles of a back - they should form t. n. A muscular corset.
3. On a regular basis do or make courses of massage of muscles of a back (1 times in 2 3 mes).
4. Course reception of the preparations improving a metabolism of cartilaginous or chondral and osteal tissues (it is possible alimentary additives of the checked up manufacturers) is expedient.

dr
20.07.2004, 17:25
For diagnostics of a status of disks, definition of the reason of pains in a backbone already for a long time it is known, that the roentgenography is not informative, it is necessary to do or make MRT. In the beginning be defined or determined with the correct authentic diagnosis, and then address to the expert. In a selftreatment to be engaged it is not necessary. Prophylaxis of an osteochondrosis has well written d-r Elkin + listed by you.

dr
21.07.2004, 06:10
http: // kozachuk. narod. ru
kolonen@mail. ru

Sergey
21.07.2004, 08:10
I recommend to pay attention to products from grechishnoj luzgi. www. podushka. com At me the back in the field of a loin too hurted or was ill;was sick, has bought or purchased a mattress and is very happy, pains have very fine decreased.