PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alexander Valerevich! Last time I have unpleasant sensations...

Natalia.
19.07.2004, 01:05
Alexander Valerevich! Last time I have unpleasant sensations in the field of a hip joint, on the right. Sometimes I start to limp (after a dream, long sitting in one pose). And in the past to year after New Year's evening in general three days limped. Besides I have a daughter (2, 5 years) - we are observed at the orthopedist, t. To. Treated a congenital dislocation of a femur besides right and a subluxation left. Can, I and in vain worry... With destva went in for sports (it is thin. Gymnastics, volleyball, ball dances) - complaints were not. And sechas me zavolnovali these limpings, especially at a daughter were congenital dislocations. What will advise? To make pictures, to address to the doctor? Thanks.

Didkovskij A.V.
19.07.2004, 03:18
You and your daughter need to make roentgenograms of both hip joints and to pass or take place inspection at children's otropeda.

Natalia.
20.07.2004, 00:36
Daughters we periodically do or make pictures, the orthopedist looks, how the joint behaves. I went to the traumatologist, thought, would will direct on snimog t/joints. He has looked or seen, the osteochondrosis has told or said, what is it, has directed on a picture of a lumbar department... But my sensations absolutely others - are disturbed with a joint. Or the doctor of the rights? Thanks.

Didkovskij A.V.
21.07.2004, 03:56
The doctor too has the right to a mistake or an error. At doubts it is necessary to make both roentgenograms.