PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me, such problem is more correct at us. At my husband on...

Ale
19.07.2004, 00:51
Hello, the doctor! At me, such problem is more correct at us. At my husband last year after employment or occupations by sex each time arises a dorsodynia, the backbone (the bottom part) more correctly hurts, kobchik and the pain is passed in a haunch bone. This pain disturbs all the night long and all next day, and even is longer. Still appears pohrustyvanie. And, if to lift gravities the pain amplifies. And, if to not be engaged in sex such signs are not present. To the husband of 29 years, he conducts mobile enough way of life. Prompt please, what is it can be? Can be to an organism there are no nutrients or vitamins? Speak from sex passes or takes place a dorsodynia, and at us it turns out on the contrary..... In advance I thank for the answer.

Solomatov V.G.
20.07.2004, 02:13
Dear the Ale, it is attributes of a lesion of organs of genitourinary sphere: a prostate, testicles, etc. Survey the husband at the urologist. Pains - reflexly reflected iz-for loads on these organs. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century