PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prompt please, whether exists preventive lech...

Hope
19.07.2004, 01:28
The dear doctor, prompt please, whether there is a preventive treatment at a deforming polyarthritis (joints of arms or hand are amazed or struck),
How to act or arrive at an inflammation, whether there is a diet at this disease? What preparations it is possible to remove or take off an inflammation, if utolshchjajutsja joints?
I live in Israel, answers to the questions here I can not receive. Very much I ask to not disregard my question. Many thanks for the answer and support.

Solomatov V.G.
20.07.2004, 01:21
The dear Hope, prophylaxis of lesions of joints is simple enough: to sleep, not gnevatsja, it is more and to move variously (the same movements like trample at a plate do not mean, namely dvigatsja-to walk, dance and t. Item) the Diet - more than vegetative products and less preserved or tinned. It is better to approach or suit to evening " on a hungry stomach " - the liver is saved. From anesthetizing at an inflammation it is better to consult on a place, t. To. The same medicines in the different countries have different names. While everything if that ask questions on our site is better, there to respond more in detail easier. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century