PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 28 years. I have was traumatized the left brachium (fracture akromial...

Dyne
16.07.2004, 08:29
Hello! To me of 28 years.
I have was traumatized the left brachium (fracture of the acromial extremity or end of a clavicle with shift, a dislocation of the acromial extremity or end kljuchitsi, fracture of a coracoid of a scapula with appreciable shift of a fragment).
Me the question interests: what functions kljuvovidno-acromial ligament or cord;sheaf, kljuvovidno-clavicular ligament or cord;sheaf and akromialno-clavicular ligament or cord;sheaf?
And more: whether restoration of rise of an arm or a hand above a level of a brachium without operation on 100 % is possible or probable?

Sozonov O.A.
19.07.2004, 18:09
kljuvovidno-clavicular and acromially clavicular ligaments or cords keep the external extremity or end of a clavicle in correct position. Kljuvovidno-the acromial ligament or cord;sheaf is a part of "roof" of a humeral joint. About restoration without operation to tell or say difficultly, without survey. All depends on a degree of a dislocation of a clavicle. But on 100 % hardly.